Tuesday, November 6, 2012

T minus 30 seconds!

 

Heya everyone!

Long time no blog.

So as per  my last post I am back in Australia and I am drawing like a mad man!

I have decided to focus 100% of my time into Shiroi Usagi!

I have just launched my website http://www.shiroiusagi.com.au

I am still working on the backend and it will be fully up and running by xmas!

 

I will probably stop using this blog soon and all my updates will be through my website and facebook

http://www.facebook.com/shiroiusagiart for those new here!

 

spongebob

 

I have alot of upcoming artshows here in Queensland and I also have some work in some shows in L.A and New York

You will be able to find photos of these events on my facebook page really soon!

 

Heres a sneaky look at one of my paintings

photo (14)

 

Anyways guys keep an eye out on my website for its launch and thanks for all my readers on here for the last few years, I may still blog here from time to time

 

Usagi out!

No comments:

Post a Comment